I General provisions
1. The administrator of the User's personal data under the provisions of personal data protection law is Krzysztof Baczyński conducting a business under the name of DeveloCity Krzysztof Baczyński, ul. Nowa 54B in Lusowo (62-080), NIP 7791349902, REGON 630896000, e-mail: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
2. A "user" of the Store is any entity visiting the website www.urbipuzzle.com.
II Scope of collected data
1. The Administrator processes the personal data provided by the User via the Contact Form, Registration Form or Order Form to the extent necessary to complete orders placed via the Store, register in the Store and provide other services specified in the Store Regulations. In addition, the User's personal data is collected as part of his use of the Website (including data stored in cookies).
2. The scope of collected data includes: name and surname, e-mail address, postal address, delivery address, telephone number, login details.
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
a) implementation of the Administrator's legitimate interests in the form of communication with the User,
b) indispensability to perform the contract, provide the service,
c) implementation of the Administrator's legitimate interests in the form of marketing of own products,
d) consent of the User.
III Purpose of data processing
1. The Administrator processes Users' personal data only for the purpose of:
a) providing services in accordance with the Store Regulations, including answers to questions sent via the Contact Form, execution of an order placed via the Store, issuing an invoice, handling complaints,
b) providing services by electronic means (opening and maintaining a user account),
c) conducting contests, promotional campaigns or loyalty programs organized by the Administrator,
d) performing obligations resulting from legal provisions,
e) enforcing the Users' compliance with the Store Regulations and preventing abuse and fraud,
f) statistical and archiving grounds.
2. Providing the data is voluntary, but the lack of consent to the processing of personal data marked as obligatory will make it impossible to answer the questions contained in the Contact Form, fulfill the Order or provide services electronically.
IV Providing personal data to third parties
1. The Administrator, as a rule, does not disclose Users' personal data to third parties, except when the obligation to provide personal data results from legal provisions, the request of authorized entities or when it is necessary to provide services.
2. Access to Users' personal data may be obtained by entities that enable the provision of services and the execution of orders. In such cases, the Administrator has concluded appropriate agreements with these entities, the subject of which is to protect users' personal data against unauthorized access.
V User Permissions
1. Users' personal data are collected and stored at the Administrator’s seat.
2. The User has the right to:
a) access the content of his data and receive a copy thereof,
b) rectify personal data concerning him,
c) delete personal data,
d) demand restrictions on the processing of personal data,
e) request the transfer of personal data to another personal data administrator, if technically possible,
f) object to processing,
g) lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office),
h) withdraw consent to data processing, at any time.
3.The rights referred to hereinbefore may be exercised by the User by submitting an appropriate declaration of will to the Administrator:
a) by post to the following address: DeveloCity Krzysztof Baczyński, ul. Nowa 54B, 62-080 Lusowo, Poland, or
b) by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VI Period of personal data storage
1. Users' personal data will be kept for no longer than it is necessary for the proper performance of the service within the Store, in accordance with the purpose indicated in point III.
2. If personal data is processed under the relevant consent, the data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn by the User.
3. The User's personal data may be stored longer if such an obligation results from legal provisions or is necessary to enforce the Administrator's civil law claims against the User.
VII Users' personal data protection
1. The Administrator declares that he processes Users' personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and other applicable legal provisions regarding the protection of personal data, as well as implementing acts.
2. The administrator declares that he applies technical and organizational measures to protect the processing of personal data, appropriate to the risks such as disclosing personal data to unauthorized persons.
2. The Administrator will inform the User about the planned change and the effective date via the Store's website, and in the case of registered Users - via the account.
Any questions regarding the protection of personal data should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the following address: DeveloCity Krzysztof Baczyński ul. Nowa 54B, 62-080 Lusowo.
Information on the online dispute resolution system pursuant to Art. 14 sec. 1 ODR (Online Dispute Resolution):
The European Commission provides consumers with the opportunity to settle online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 sec. 1 ODR (Online Dispute Resolution), on one of the platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a place where consumers can try to reach out-of-court agreements in disputes arising from purchases and contracts for services on the Internet.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.